- Privacy matter! Your privacy is of great importance to us. Therefor we process your personal data with the utmost care and in compliance with the requirements laid down by the Norwegian Personal Data Protection Act (DPDA).
What information do we collect from our customers and why?
We collect our customers name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address, information about orders you initiate, information about the Shopify-supported merchant stores that you visit, and information about the device and browser you use.
We use this information to provide our customers with the Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information (for example, IP addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do we collect this information?
We collect this information when you use or access our store. For example when you place an order or sign up for an account on PapayaOslo site.
Additionally, we partner with third parties who provide us information about our customers.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
Shopify works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide us with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- If you visit or access directs us to transfer this information (for example, if you enable a third party app that accesses customer personal information like newsletter).
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or other similar transaction or proceeding.
Shopify is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Payment details Papaya newsletter service
We will not provide the data linked to your user name to third parties, unless it is necessary for the execution of the agreement you concluded with. In the event of suspicion of fraud or misuse of our website we may hand over personal data to the entitled authorities.
To register on our website we require the following data: Name, address, telephone number, email address and payment detail.